Digital goods / Online courses:
- You may cancel you online course order within 14 working days from the order date if you have not signed in or accessed the RYA interactive website. Once you have signed into RYA interactive you will lose your right to cancel or gain a refund as this will count as 'the service has begun'.
- Refunds will only be issued via Paypal using the same source and account in which you paid for the service.
- To cancel an order or request a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org and details your name, the course type and the Paypal account name with which you paid for the service.
Re: Books, course packs etc
We aim to ensure that the items in your order reach you in perfect condition. If you are disappointed in any way we would like to know immediately, please review the returns procedures below:-
- You may contact us about replacement or damaged items by emailing:
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations Act 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of receipt of the goods without giving a reason. You must bear the costs of returning the goods to us. A refund will be given immediately we receive the goods in good condition.
To carry this out please re-package the item and send it accompanied by the original delivery documentation including your name & billing address to 'Marine Education, 149 Lake Road, Poole BH15 4LQ
Please retain proof of postage. This will be required in the eventuality of your returned goods not arriving back with us.
Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that the items are not damaged in transit.
On receipt of the returned item:
Either - a replacement item will be sent out if requested (depending on stock availability)
OR - an item refund will be issued back to it's original source (i.e. Paypal)
The company is not liable for postage costs for the sending or returns of goods.